VIM offers a wide variety of dance classes to help get you started, to improve, or to continue training for advanced dancers seeking future professional opportunities.
VIM provides dance instruction within a virtuous environment in which individuals can learn and grow. We offer training in a variety of styles to educate the well rounded, versatile dancer. VIM Dance Studio brings energy and enthusiasm to each dancer at every level of commitment. Our goal is to create an environment based on discipline, dedication, and good morals that dancers can incorporate into their everyday lives. We will put our…VIRTUES IN MOTION
- Hip Hop
- Musical Theater
- Preschool Combo
- Jazz Fusion
- High School Dance &
Poms Technique JV
- Adult Fitness
- Private Lessons
- BOYS Only Hip Hop/ Breakdancing
Tap & More
- Teeny: Classes for Beginner Dancers Ages 2-4 years
- Mini: Classes for Beginner to Some Classroom Experience Ages 4-7 years
- Jr Beginner: Classes for Beginners Ages 8-11
- Preteen/Teen: Classes for Beginners Ages 11 and up
Training Levels Include:
Level 1: Classes for Beginners with some classroom experience Ages 7-10
Level 2: Intermediate Dancers Ages 8-10
Level 3: Intermediate/Advanced Dancers Ages 8-11
Level 4: Classes for Intermediate/Advanced Dancers Ages 10-13
Level 5: Classes for Intermediate/Advanced Dancers Ages 11-15
Level 6: Classes for Advanced Dancers Ages 14 and up
Level 7: Classes for Advanced Dancers and Seniors Ages 15 and up
Three ways to join Summer Session 1-3 Classes!
- Register for three weeks for just one, two, or all three sessions.
- Regular Drop In Rates are still available between $10-$15 per class. (No need to register but classes run subject to enrollment)
- $100 for UNLIMITED Classes in any single Summer (3) Week Session.